With Memorial Day officially over and the weather warming up, it finally feels like summer! I put together a list of summer must-haves.
1. A super cute swim suit. This one is my favorite AND its on sale.
2. Jean shorts. One of the most important summer staples.
3. Tory Burch Millers. I seriously wear these everyday, they're cute and classic and so easy to just slip on.
4. Sunglasses. A new pair of ray-bans are on my wish-list this year!
5. Cute top that can go from day to night, and be dressed up or down. Versatility is key.
6. Tan crossbody. I have a tory burch one that I use everyday but I've had my eye on this Rebecca Minkoff one for ages, and it has more room.
7. Baseball hat. Necessary for laying poolside and to hide lazy and bad hair days.
8. White jeans. A great summer staple.
9. Cute summer dress. I love scallops and I LOVE this dress.
10. Tan wedges, to wear with any dress or with white jeans, they go with everything. These ones are on sale!